Master of Science, Computer Science, Stony Brook University
August 2017 - December 2018[Expected]
Courses: Operating Systems, Analysis of Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Parallel Programming, Big Data Systems and Algorithms, Computing with Logic.
Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Engineering, Pune University
Cummins College of Engineering, Grade: 73.34%, Distinction
August 2011 - June 2015
- An active member of Association for Computing Machinery (ACM).
- Editor of ‘The Wordsmith’, monthly college newsletter.
- Student Coordinator for NSS (National Service Scheme) (2012-2014).
- A Microsoft Student Partner, India for the year 2014-2015.
- Secured 1st rank out of 553 students in the first year of engineering across all departments.
- Subject Topper for Digital Electronics and Logical Design(DELD), Finance and Management Information Systems(FMIS).
Software Engineer, Seagate Technology
Cloud Systems and Solutions
July 2015 - Aug 2017
- Contributed features and debugged and solved customer/internal reported issues on Lustre File System which frequently requires Linux kernel debugging for fixing kernel crashes and memory leaks.
- Contributed to the Intel High Performance Data Division Lustre project - http://review.whamcloud.com/#/q/owner:%22Noopur+Maheshwari%22+status:merged
- Worked on Server Message Block (SMB) protocol and Common Internet File System (CIFS) protocol for network file sharing. Obtained a good understanding of distributed storage, object storage architecture and Hierarchical Storage Management(HSM).
- Worked on Lustre benchmarking tools such as metabench, dbench and iozone.
- Documenting code consistently and participating in code reviews along with environment review that affects system performance.
Graduate Teaching Assistant for CSE-114-01
Stony Brook University
August 2017 - Present
- CSE-114-01 Procedural and Object-Oriented Programming TA under Professor Praveen Tripathi.
Microsoft Student Partner
Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai.
Built the Control Flow Graph Language Processor(CFGLP) Tool to support pointer analysis and function calls. Generated call graphs and intermediate representations on a graphical user interface using JSON, D3.js. Implemented the integration of Control Flow Graph Language Processor with Optimizer Generator (OptGen).
-Winner at the 'Persistent Systems Ltd. Project Competition' held at Pune, India.
Swiss Singapore Overseas Enterprises Pte. Ltd., Aditya Birla Group.
Developed a Trading Market Intelligence Template for Iron Ore vertical aimed to synthesize the way project verticals capture, process and use external market intelligence for decision making in commodity trading.
Please email me for a copy.