Currently Graduate(MS) student in Computer Science at Stony Brook University since August 2015. Working under the guidance of Prof. Erez Zadok in File Systems Lab since Jan 2016. Previously a Software Development Engineer at Samsung R&D, Bangalore. I am a Computer Science undergrad from College of Engineering Guindy, Anna University, Chennai. I'm passionate about researching and developing ideas that will help to solve real time problems.
- Proposed idea and developed proof of concept for Log Swipe and for displaying photos taken during workout for the Replay Workout feature. Appreciated by HQ and feature incorporated in next release.
- Ownership of Distance, Time, Calorie target and Set maximum heart rate modules. Implementing feature requirements and providing support for critical issues.
- Technologies Used : Android/Java, Android Studio/Eclipse
- Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of client side de-duplication by experimentation of load on client and network. Comparison of performance and load with server side de-duplication and suggested scenarios in which client side de-duplication will perform better.
- Technologies Used : C++, mongoDB
- Designed and developed the website for Techofes 2014 - South India’s biggest college cultural festival. Website got more than 500,000 hits.
- Also developed the website for aBaCUS 2013 (Computer Science Department’s symposium) and the Content Management System (CMS) of Kurukshetra 2013 (Anna University's Tech Fest).
Wrote a system call that is used to encrypt and decrypt files, a stackable file system with anti-malware support and an asynchronous job processing mechanism that uses the kernel work queue to process various user tasks. Linux Kernel Programming (using C)
Yelp Business Rating Prediction and NYC Open Data - Used dataset from Yelp Dataset Challenge to predict ratings of businesses. Used NYC open data to predict future accidents and the expected wait time for emergency response. R, Python(Pandas)
Comprehensive analysis of security issues in NDN routers and proposed security measures to prevent them. Thesis Paper accepted in Second International Conference of ERCICA-2014. Link
Compilers Project - A syntax checking compiler for markup languages like HTML, XML, WML to check whether the syntax is proper and output the lines where syntax is wrong. lex, yacc, C++