- I joined Stony Brook University as a computer science graduate student in spring 2014.
- I am doing research in FSL under the guidance of Prof. Erez Zadok.
- My research interests includes Operating Systems and Big Data.
- Stony Brook University, Masters in Computer Science, January 2014 - Present
- Thapar University, B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, July 2008 - June 2012
- Business Technology Analyst, Deloitte Consulting, Gurgaon, India, June 2012 - December 2013
- Intern, Aricent Technology, Gurgaon, India, Jan 2011 - July 2011
- CSE 506, Operating Systems, Prof. Erez Zadok, Spring 2014
- CSE 548, Analysis of Algorithms, Prof. Rezaul Chowdhury, Spring 2014
- CSE 590, Data Mining, Prof. Anita Wasilewska, Spring 2014
- CSE 592, Social Networks, Prof. Jie Gao, Spring 2014
- Stackable, fan-out, unification file system u2fs:
Asynchronous priority based queuing mechanism:
- A Linux based file-system which takes two directories and combines their contents recursively.
- All the VFS operations have been modified by making u2fs a stackable file system.
- U2fs provides copy-on-write semantics for read only directories making it very useful for LiveCD.
- Technology Used: C
Link Prediction Model for Social Networks:
- A Linux based asynchronous producer-consumer priority queuing mechanism which queues jobs by producers in a shared structure from where consumers can fetch and process them asynchronously.
- The mechanism supports encryption/decryption and checksums by various algorithms.
- Producers and consumers are kthreads all running in parallel protected by locks thereby making process very efficient.
- Technology Used: C
- A link prediction model for academia social networks which uses training data and predicts which authors are likely to work together in future.
- Data is extracted by a crawler made using Java Servlets which crawls google scholar.
- Page rank concept is also implemented for searching research papers on a particular topic.
- Technology Used: Core Java, Java Servlets, MySQL.
- Please email me for a copy.
- X.Y[at]stonybrook.edu, X=Abhishek, Y=Gupta.