Round-Trip Privacy with NFSv4: Online Data Appendix
This site contains supplementary information for the paper entitled "Round-Trip
Privacy with NFSv4" by Avishay Traeger, Kumar Thangavelu, and Erez Zadok. This
paper appears in StorageSS 2007.
- nfs-utils.diff: The source code for
adding the rt-privacy mount option. Apply the patch to
- rt-privacy.diff: The source code for
rt-privacy. Apply the patch to Linux kernel 2.6.22-rc3. To mount with
rt-privacy, mount with "-o sec=krb5e".
- nfs_setkey.c: The source code for
the program to set the key.
- dorw.c: The source code for the micro-benchmark
that can perform sequential writes, random writes, sequential reads, or
- config-2.6.22-rc3: The kernel
configuration used by the test machines in the experiments described in
- fc6packages.txt: The RPM packages and
versions installed on the test machines in the experiments described in
(Last updated: 2007-05-09)